What does Levven do?
Levven is a team of people who are passionate about using in-home building technology to make new homes more affordable to build, purchase, and operate.
We’ve made it possible for production home builders and electrical trades to build more homes in less time with lower material waste. Homes built with Levven have a smaller environmental footprint and provide home buyers with energy-saving automation throughout the home. You can find out more about our promise to our customers at https://levven.com.
What is this role’s purpose?
Standing on the foundation of our in-home building technology, this role will investigate, validate, develop, and deliver information products that align with Levven’s mission of providing building data to help people learn, solve, and communicate.
As Information Products Lead, you will make it so:
- Data from building sites is collected and organized to benefit participants in the construction industry.
- Construction quality, speed, and materials efficiency are raised by analyzing customer data and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Market participants combine their data with Levven’s to glean insights and create new advantages.
- A robust architecture of integrated systems provides service to internal customers, B2B clients, and consumers.
- Levven information products are a profit center.
You’ll be responsible to:
- Collaborate with leadership to define the long-term vision and roadmap for information products.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps, prioritizing features and enhancements that create brand equity, grow business value, and raise customer impact.
- Organize and lead the product discovery process – including concept validation and prototyping of new information products.
- Produce detailed requests for proposals with product requirements that include user stories, functionality, user experience, and technical specifications.
- Develop a systems architecture that supports current and future information products with scalability, reliability, ease of use, and performance.
- Oversee the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Serve as a product owner for the product stakeholders, design, and development teams.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget by setting clear milestones, monitoring progress, and proactively addressing roadblocks.
- Lead the product release process to maximize engagement and minimize service disruption.
- Meet user acceptance and market growth targets.
- Monitor product performance metrics and devise improvements from data analysis and customer feedback.
- Ship products that contribute to the company’s revenue targets.
To achieve the above, you’ll need to:
- Practice customer and market intimacy to gain context for product discovery efforts.
- Gather feedback from internal and external customers and end-users to refine and iterate product concepts.
- Serve as project manager for software development and system integrations.
- Conduct post-launch evaluations and implement continuous improvements based on customer feedback.
- Oversee the maintenance of interconnected systems.
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of data across integrated systems.
You should have this kind of background:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in product management or product leadership roles, preferably in the software or technology industry.
- A solid understanding of the construction industry and its specific information needs is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex information products or software solutions from ideation to launch.
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze market trends, customer behaviour, and competitive dynamics.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage resources, and meet deadlines effectively.
- Proficient in agile methodologies, user-centred design principles, and product development frameworks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating with diverse stakeholders and leading cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to balance long-term vision with short-term execution.
- A result-oriented and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Capable of maintaining data security and upholding privacy standards.
What Levven will contribute:
- Strong company vision and clear outcomes to pursue.
- Collaborative team support.
- The salary range is $85,494 to $104,492 based on experience and capability.
- Group health and dental benefits.