Levven is a team of people passionate about making homes are more affordable to build, purchase and operate with in-home building technology.
We’ve made it possible for production home builder’s and electrical trades to reduce the environmental footprint during constructing, while connecting the consumers technology to control every area of the home.
Together with home builders and their electrical trades, were changing the world by automating the electrical installation to lower power bills while providing the safety and conveniences of in-home building technology at a lower cost than current construction methods.
You can find out more about our company at levven.com
We are looking for a person who:
- Shares our passion for technology and construction and mission to Make Homes More Affordable to Build, Purchase, and Operate with Technology.
- Has genuine empathy for others with the emotional intelligence and communication skills to hear and coach others to success.
- Is committed to achieving and delivering results with a “never quit” attitude that gets buy-in to overachieve against targets.
- Has experience managing and being managed in a structured sales environment. Including sales process, forecasting and deal management by sales stage.
- Is data driven – you communicate using data to improve OKR’s and KPI’s that matter to the individual and team.
- Is accountable – being honest, transparent, and authentic communication with colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce and execute a national sales and strategic accounts plan.
- Recruit, lead, and coach a team of sales representatives, to deliver their quotas consistently
- Run weekly 1-on-1s with each direct report to help them overcome roadblocks and chart their long-term career growth
- Monitor team OKR’s and KPIs and proactively identify the actions your team members can take to improve each month
- Analyze team performance data to suggest scalable improvements to core sales processes and sales training
- Foster a transparent, inclusive, and achievement-oriented team culture
- A minimum of 3-years experience leading and mentoring a successful team
- 3-years experience selling directly to production home builders
- Experience leading a team selling method
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- BA or BS degree minimum, MBA preferred
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $130,800 – $174,000
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Levven has a proof of COVID-19 vaccination policy for all in-person employees to protect the health and safety of our team.
Masks are required in the manufacturing/production areas.