Levven is a team of people passionate about making homes are more affordable to build, purchase and operate with in-home building technology.
We’ve made it possible for production home builder’s and electrical trades to reduce the environmental footprint during constructing, while connecting the consumers technology to control every area of the home.
Together with home builders and their electrical trades, were changing the world by automating the electrical installation to lower power bills while providing the safety and conveniences of in-home building technology at a lower cost than current construction methods.
You can find out more about our company at levven.com
- Maintain an understanding of markets and customer/user requirements.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for Levven Devices, Platform, APIs and key verticals.
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or set of products, collaborating as needed across Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing and Finance, through to completion.
- Develop and manage product development timeline based on any potential constraints related to resources, risks or scope.
- Actively participate in Levven-wide programs and initiatives such as the quality management system and other management systems.
- Ensure that all activities involving intellectual property adequately protect it and strictly adhere to confidentiality agreements.
- Compliance to the company code of conduct and policies.
- Holding outside contractors accountable to project timeline and budget
- Work with Management to identify and prioritize customer feature requests.
- Support manufacturing by facilitating the maintenance and updating of knowledge, product history, and performance criteria.
- Education: flexible
- Minimum Experience: flexible
- Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Project planning
- Fundamentals of iterative development
- Assertive communication, process facilitation, enthusiasm, positive motivation, and resolution of conflict
- Software, hardware, and product design procedures
- Jira or equivalent distributed version control system
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000 – $105,000
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Levven has a proof of COVID-19 vaccination policy for all in-person employees to protect the health and safety of our team.
Masks are required in the manufacturing/production areas.