Levven is a team of people passionate about making homes more affordable to build, purchase, and operate with in-home building technology.
We’ve made it possible for production home builders and electrical trades to reduce the environmental footprint during construction while providing home buyers with energy-saving automation throughout the home.
This position builds Levven’s brand equity by delivering on its promise to be the lowest-cost, most profitable method of providing electrical controls in new residential installations.
You can find out more about our promise to our customers at Levven.com
We are looking for a person who will:
- Expand the number of builders and contractors that use Levven products as a standard.
- Maximize and prove electrical installation productivity increases across builder and trade businesses.
- Work with Certified trade partners to achieve zero installation quality deficiencies.
- Work with the internal service delivery team to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide market and customer insights from the field.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute builder and Electrical contractor agreements to expand Levven’s customer base.
- Deliver in-field training that produces and verifies productivity and quality expectations.
- Deliver customer demonstrations proving product efficacy and delivery of Levven’s brand promise.
- Conduct a comparison process where the data is uploaded from the field in real-time.
- Member of customer onboarding team that sets expectations, processes and procedures to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Perform site inspection and reporting on installation and model home quality.
- Evaluate and report customer performance metrics.
- Identify, gather and disseminate market and customer insights from the field to internal stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- Certified Electrical Technologist or Electrical Journeyman.
- Proven experience in residential electrical installations and rework.
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes, regulations, and best practices.
- Proven experience selling electrical products to residential electrical contractors.
- Leadership abilities and experience in mentoring teams.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex electrical issues.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to quickly establish trust and rapport.
- Proficient in project management principles, skills and tools.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and meet deadlines with professionalism.
- Familiarity with industry software and tools (e.g., AutoCAD, project management software) is a plus.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.